Everybody knows that the best way to get the nutrition you need is to eat lots of fruits and vegetables every day, but …
At least 77 percent of people eat fewer than five servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
— National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
What is the single biggest reason why people fail to eat enough fruits and vegetables? They simply don’t have time.
If any of the scenarios below resembles a day in the life of someone you know, then you have the perfect opportunity to talk to them about AIM BarleyLife®.
These people need AIM BarleyLife®!
- Busy, working parents. He gets up at 6 a.m. and struggles to get himself and his kids up, ready, and out the door. Late for daycare and work—again—he grabs a cup of coffee on his way. At lunch, he races around running errands and grabbing fast food. After an eight-hour day behind the computer, he picks up his kids and rushes home to make some kind of box dinner before getting the kids to soccer practice. Afterward, the youngest wants to be read to and the oldest needs help with math homework before baths and bed. Then there are the countless chores to do—dishes, laundry, lunches—before he finally steals a few minutes of “me” time.
- Young, ambitious professionals. She gets up at 5:30 a.m. and eats a breakfast pastry on her way to the gym. It’s the only time she can fit in any exercise. The morning’s meetings run long and she works through her lunch break, before hitting the vending machine for something to tide her over. She just can’t afford to fall behind on that big project that’s due at the end of the week. After work, she meets some friends for dinner, drinks, and a show, and finally falls into bed at 11 p.m.
- Full-time students with part-time jobs. She grabs a soda on the way to her 7:40 a.m. class. After a full morning of school, she rushes to her afternoon food service job, where she snags bites here and there. Then, she races home for a quick shower before meeting her project group at 6 p.m. At 7:30, she meets a friend for coffee. Afterward, she’s got a paper to write, a test to study for, and problems to solve. At 2 a.m., after several more cups of coffee, she hits the sheets. Imagine what her life would be like if she were an older, returning student, married with kids and a full-time job.
You’d be surprised how many people feel rundown …
Lack of energy doesn’t discriminate. Feeling tired, rundown, overwhelmed, and stressed out is a sign of the times. Not only are people getting inadequate nutrition, but they’re filling up on caffeine and fast, prepackaged, and processed foods. But who can blame them. The pace of society and the number of demands on people have increased exponentially over the past century. People have to take advantage of conveniences when and where you can, and unfortunately, that’s often in terms of diet.
… and how many people want to be their own bosses.
In 1996, 10.5 million people were self-employed, and that number is expected to increase to over 11.6 million by 2006. Many people are turning to home-based businesses as a way to be their own boss, make more money, work from home, have more flexible working hours, do more enjoyable or fulfilling work, prepare for their retirement, and the list goes on. There are probably as many reasons for starting a home-based business as there are people who do it.
There are literally millions of people out there starving for nutrition and longing for a different lifestyle.
You have the keys—AIM BarleyLife® and AIM’s business opportunity—to improve other people’s quality of life by meeting several needs:
- adequate nutrition
- convenient, fast, easy nutrition
- reasonably priced nutrition
- increased energy
- business opportunity
- the time and money to do the things they want to do
For more than 20 years, AIM has been the green barley juice company. Tens of thousands of barley juice users have testified to the health-restoring benefits they’ve experienced:
- increased energy
- more stamina
- sense of peacefulness and well-being
- improved health
For as little as $30.00 US/$34.50 CDN (wholesale price), anyone can feel the difference immediately. For just $1.00 US/$1.15 CDN per day*, anyone can easily add three servings of vegetables to their diet*, start feeling abundant energy, and stop suffering from maladies of all kinds.
Proven business model
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, over half of all entrepreneurships fail within the first 5 years.
With a minimum product order (50 BVP) or a $25 US/$30 CDN membership fee, anyone can start an AIM business. There’s very little overhead and the potential for tremendous income.
For 20 years, AIM has provided products and a business opportunity built on integrity that have helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their health and their wealth.
Think your AIM message doesn’t resonate with millions of younger people out there? Think again.
One serving of AIM BarleyLife® is equivalent to 1 to 1½ serving of raw vegetables and the recommended daily intake of 2 servings is equivalent to nearly 3 servings of raw vegetables.